• Announcements

• Got_Amm0

Khaos Krew is back!!!   06/16/2017

Looking forward to the new Call of Duty WW2. We have started up our website again. Lets start recruiting
Sign in to follow this  
LordofWar

How about some love for the AK

LordofWar    7

I absolutely love this rifle. Every time I hold it I feel like I'm about to play some Call of Duty.

This is the first AK47 I bought it is a RAS47 from Century Arms, all American made AK, came with blonde wood furniture which I'll picture below from the internet and then I started messing with it and turned it in to a totally different AK47 at least on the looks dept.

Basically added a Magpul Zhukov folding stock with a Magpul pistol grip. The handguard and gas block cover are from Midwest Industries along with the muzzle break and optics mount. Last but not least is a 2 moa dot and 65 moa circle Holosun H515c red dot sight.

Yep probably what I would use if shit hit the fan in Long Beach I don't know kind of heavy but hell of fun to shoot and really accurate at up to 200 yds really don't shoot it further than that, but who really does that with the AK47?

RAS47.jpg

AK1.jpg

AK2.jpg

Edited by LordofWar

LordofWar    7

Well that is true those sights are sick all 3 of my ak's out of the box the sights are spot on. I was actually shooting the ar15 I just built out to 306 yards, that's about the limit I can have where I shoot, and I was landing the shots at 306 yards with the ar iron sights but looking out at 300 yards with the AK iron sights is a little crappier if you ask me the red dot made it quite comfortable.

LordofWar    7
20 hours ago, crob4452 said:

well the shitty part about the AK is having to put on a mount, i just hate the look of the mount.

I don't mind the look I mind the weight more I could have mounted the red dot on top of the gas tube since I have picatiny rail there too but I prefer it towards the rear of the rifle. The ak47 is pretty heavy already adding machined handguards heavier stock adds more and to top it off the surmount adds even more weight.